Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fat

Today:
fast food TWICE! i never eat fast food!!!
i ate wayy too many cals too.
i dont even want to weigh myself...
stress sucks
i made my bfs leg go numb.
my sister and mom called me "dense" you look small but you're dense...
mom called me fatty.
can i get any more motivation today?
rest of today...no food
tomorrow...fast
thursday...light meals
friday...fast
saturday...only dinner  (omg hottub with friends saturday:[ )


somebody fast with me?  definatly helps me

love you girls
stay strong we can do this
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Do you live at home? How do you fast without your parents knowing? Because i desperately need to but my mom is always insisting on me eating dinner, regardless of the excuses i come up with (Feeling sick, Too busy,ect)

    ReplyDelete