Friday, September 23, 2011

...

So in just a couple weeks ill be seeing my boyfriend for the first time in about a month.
he'll see my body for the first time in about 3 months
i dont know what to do
i was supposed to be perfect for him right now
i was supposed to get my act together
but somehow even while trying to lose i gained
now i have a friend that i text everything i eat to so i dont binge because id be ashamed to tell her
but i keep feeling like im doing horrible
though shes encouraging me saying im doing well
i need to stop eating
fast or only fruits and veggies
hes improved himself so much and i havnt done anything i dont want to feel like i dont deserve him at all
less food less food get skinny get skinny
stay strong loves
i am losing now, though slowly
less food, pick up the pace
ill be going to metabolism boosters, back to my green tea pills and adding cinnamon to everything
try those they help me a lot
stay strong
post any tips and tricks you have<3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment