Friday, February 18, 2011

Close To My Goal!!!

I'm not yet close to my ultimate goal weight, but I'm only half a pound away from one of my mini goal!!!
I'm so excited!  I am 119.5 and my goal is 119!    Only 13.5 pounds left to my ultimate goal.   Losing some weight is the best thinspiration,  I'm so ready to keep going.
Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up on my weekend trip with my family.  I'm not going to finish meals and I'm going to choose healthy foods when we go out to eat.  I'm hopeing that with all the walking we'll be doing the calories will balance out all right.  But, I'm kind of nervous about weighing myself when I get back.   I think if I gain any weight at all I'll fast monday to reverse the weekend's effects.   Plus, Monday's going to be a lazy day for me so it works out well. 
I also wanted to share with you all some things that REALLY work for me. 
1. Running when I'm stressed.  It relieves the stress (stress causes weight gain)  and keeps me from stress eating and I burn calories!  Win-win-win!
2. Drinking pineapple juice when I crave something.  It might just be me, but pineapple juice can get rid of all my cravings.
3. Unsweetened applesauce with cinnimon.  The applesauce is low in calories and the cinnimon speeds up your metabolism.


Good luck. Stay skinny<3

No comments:

Post a Comment