Friday, February 25, 2011

Currently

Yesterday was bad! bad, bad, bad!   I'm not even going to get into it.   I'll just say that I have not yet gotten back to my weight of 119.5 that I was at before my vacation.   I'm roughly 122 now.  I've gained 2.5 pounds!  
Today will be better.  I need to eat healthy, I'm going to change things now.   I'll post goals on here (with the dates I'll meet them by as well so I can't keep putting this off.)  Plusssss I've been sick for over a month and I really hope that eating well will get me over this.
Today so far:
less that 1/4 bottle soda (to take vitamins/meds. without tasting them)
spinach salad

This was the beginning of my day.  The end went okay except me caving to finish off cookie dough my family had talked me into saving!
Rest of the Day:
Apple
Banana & P.B.
Cookie Dough
Pork Paparika on Brown Rice


Didn't officially add it up but everything was in small portions so theres no way I passed 1000 cals!(:
Andd my scale says I weigh 121.8 (my scale reads roungly 1.5 lbs heavy, any one know where I can get a new one?)   This means I'm about 120.3, and you weigh the most at night so I'm guessing I'll be back to my 119.5 by morning!
I'm insanely happy and I'm back on track!



CONFIDENCE  THINSPO!!!
look how confident you could be if you were thin










No comments:

Post a Comment