Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Binged. Disgusted.

Binged.
Don't even want to tell you how bad:(
ugh
i have 3 whole followers and i feel like im letting you guys down im so sorry!!!!!
I'll fix this.  Hot body here I come!!!!
tomorrow: salad for lunch, healthy snack before workout, healthy snack before practice. && LOTS OF WATER.
friday: fast!!!!! i won't be around the people that tend to tempt me so i know i can do it.
saturday: light eating.
sunday: light eating.
hopefully thisll make me 115. Then I'll plateau and I'll need to push to get under that for the first time since I hit 115 back in middle school!!! 
I really need you guys & your comments & support to do this. I appreciate you following much more than you know, it gives me a reason to do well, it's not just for me, it's for you too(: 
&& always know that im here to help you as well let me know what I can do
I love you guys<333
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i havent been below 115 in forever! youre an inspiration and you can pull through this youll be 110 before you know it

    ReplyDelete