Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Found What Works

for me, i finally figured it out(:
combination of planning and staying busy.

Yesterday I wrote out what I would eat today:
breakfast- oatmeal
snack- sliced fruit
lunch- rice noodles w/ peppers and zuchinni
pre workout snack - 1/2 apple sliced &  P.B. protein bar
dinner- stir fry or what my family had

I precooked all my food and it was so easy to just grab it and go today!
It made it so much easier to say no when I was offered junk food too. If it wasn't on the list I didn't eat it.
Control.

I also stayed busy so there wasn't time to snack because of boredom, staying out of the house especially helps me.

I went for a 40 min run/jog/walk today as well.

I'm not kidding guys I'm going to be skinny for summer, you just wait(:
Sticking to plans today felt great!   Fast tomorrow, only allowing vitamin C drinks (bfs sick), tea and water
Hopefully the bf dsnt try to feed me!


Love you girls stay strong!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Haha I always eat with my bf. We drink a lot and get chips and go out for dinner... It;s fun but it means I have to work extra hard when I don't see him to stay thin.

    It's not fair because he is naturally skinny and often forgets to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same with mine he told me how he used to go out all day and only eat dinner and itd take an insaneeee amount of wilpower for me to do that!!!
    it makes me soo jealouss

    ReplyDelete