Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring; A Time of New Beginnings

CW: 118.5 lbs

Spring is officially here everyone!
Time for new beginnings, just a few months until summer, i know we need perfect bodies by then and we can do it, we jut have to be strong!!!!
I've been looking foward to being skinny this summer for months now, I'm not about to go sit on the beach with my fat hanging off everywhere!
I really wanted to spray tan last night but I held off because today is a fasting day and I'm going to use it as my reward tonight.
"If you don't eat at all today, you can spray tan tonight."
I hope you all are doing well and inching closer to your goals.
Stay strong!!!


Thinspo















3 comments:

  1. i agree bathing suit season is almost here i want to be skinny for it! lets do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is such good thinspo! I want to lose another stone by July because otherwise I will be th girl people don't want to look like in their bikini instead of the one everyone is envious of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly!
    you guys are great i swear(:
    if you guys plan on fasting any other days lemme know and ill prob do it with you!
    im determined!
    not going to have another self conscience summer!

    ReplyDelete