Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sorry I Havn't Updated

Missed my goal.
I refuse to move Tuesday's goal (112) back.  I'll do whatever I can to get there.
Past 2 days I've been doing better eating healthy (except for the doughnut I just broke for :'(  )   and went to the gym both days.
So tell me why I not only stopped losing weight. But I GAINED!  Three whole pounds! Seriously devestating.  I'm really hoping that it's just one of those situations that has to get worse before it can get better.  Plus, my boyfriend says he cal tell that I've gotten a bit skinnier ( I loveee that he doesn't exaggerate so I really know when i'm improving and when I'm not!)
I've decided the best thing for me is to keep eating well and to not weight myself for a few days (today being the 1st and its already hard!).  But, I feel like I'll be turned off working out if I look at my weight right now.
Any advice on this?

Yesterdays Workout ( I had about 90 mins to be at the gym)
Eliptical:  15 mins + 3 min cooldown   = about 240 cal
Treadmil: incline-2.0  pace b/w 2.0 and 5.3  (most of the time between 3.5 and 5.0)  for 1 hour  =  420 cal



Today's Food
1 piece PB toast
1 spinach salad w/almonds
1 apple   = 70 cal
1.5 servings pop chips
1/4 cup pasta with cheese & sauce
1 flourless doughnut    = 220 cal
1 tuna melt   
1 piece of bread w/ tuna   (flourless bread is very small)
1 serving organic chips and salsa



No gym today. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment