Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reached New Goals

Yesterday:
I was doing well until I went out for lunch. 

Before lunch:
1/4 cup lemonade
4 apple slices
1 asian pear   

Lunch:
2 chicken tacos from taco bell      

I was pissed  at myself and couldn't wait to get home so I could go on my run.   Even though I was mad at myself, I knew I was about 119 that morning and my run plus fasting for the rest of the day would fix it and if I just moved my goal of 117 pounds from March 1st to March 2nd I could make it.  I took 2 caffine pills insted of the reccomended 1 (I've done this before but I didn't think about my headache, the fact that my green tea pills had caffine already, and that I was hungry).  My run started off nice it was so cool to feel my legs just keep going and going and going.  Then my caffine started making me feel very funny and I began to walk back home.  I ended up having an anxiety attack and my mom had me eat to help with the shakyness from caffine.  I ate more than I wanted to and ended up on the couch the entire night with a massive headache and stomach cramps. No good.


Today:
This morning I weighed myself. I'm 117.1 pounds!   I had hit my goal on time and couldn't believe it.  Another positive thing, my entire class is eating well which is extrememly motivating and it's great learning about nutrition in my class time.  I'm so excited about my weight loss and I know I can keep going.  I will give the link later when i find it again but I liked how one blogger that I'm following has her goals set up & I've decided to follow them because they work well with me.  I'm supposed to hit 115 in a week (March 8th).  115 is usually the exactly th place where I plateau and I've never made it under but I'm determined this time. Here we go!!!


Food So far:
1 egg white omlette w/broccoli & cheese
1 apple
apple slices
veggie soup (broccoli & quinoa)
1 serving (24) pretzles
1/2 a poppyseed muffin
tacos for dinner then done for the day

I'll need to cut back more tomorrow and get some cardio in.  Love you all.  Stay strong & be beautiful!!!!



2 comments:

  1. :) I lke your blog. I´m trying to do something similar. But it´s really difficult! I know Ill reach my goal. And I know you will do it too! :) GO ON! :) and Succes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sweetheart
    your support means everything & helps soo much
    thank you<3

    ReplyDelete